Interceptd’s Offline Analysis helps marketers recognizes ad fraud patterns in their UA campaigns from the install data, to help evaluate the traffic sources & thereby optimize towards a fraud free ROAS.
Data-driven identification of fraudulent installs
Assess which ad networks drive legitimate installs and decide which channels to invest more
Skip day-to-day dashboard checking
Gather weekly, monthly and quarterly insights and detailed analysis only when you need them by uploading your data.
High quality reporting
Granular reporting on fraudulent conversions by subpublishers and fraud types including insights from our consultancy team that you can export.
No need for integration
Avoid lengthy setup time. Just upload your install data, run the solution and focus on the analysis.
Export App Install Data
Just export your install data from your attribution tool such as Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava, Branch, etc.
Upload your data
Log in to the LeanCheck dashboard, upload your install data and the system will start identifying fraudulent installs.
Access Your Report
Check fraudulent conversions by subpublishers and fraud types including insights from our ad fraud consultancy team that you can export.
How To Export Install Data From
Your Attribution Tool?
You just need to export your install data from your attribution tool and upload it to LeanCheck dashboard to start your analysis. Here’s a simple guide on how to export install data for some attribution tools:
Export data from Appsflyer
1. Go to Reports section for your app
2. Set the date range of the data you want to export
3. Go to Postback reports section
4. Download Installation Postbacks
Export data from Adjust
1. Select All Settings > Raw Data Export > CSV Upload
2. Select Amazon S3 from the dropdown menu
3. Enter your key, secret, and bucket name as defined in AWS
4. Open Select Events for Export, select Install, and select OK
5. Enter your CSV definition
6. Select Save
* Adjust sends your raw install data to your Amazon S3 bucket
Export data from Branch
1. On the left menu select Data Import & Export > Setup & Testing
2. Select Exports
3. Set the date range of the data you want to export
4. Download Installs by clicking the Download Arrow
Export data from Kochava
1. Select the desired Account and App
2. Select Audiences & Reports > Reports
3. Go to Detail section
4. Find Install
5. Select Customize to set the date range of your data, and select Create
6. Select Run
You lose $1 Out of every $3 to ad fraud.
Make your investment more efficient by ensuring you are getting real users. Schedule a free consultancy now and learn what Interceptd can do for you.