Our customer, E-commerce Gift App, wanted to maximize returns on their advertising spend (ROAS) by optimizing their inventory sources, eliminating fraud and increasing the quality and quantity of target users.
- Allocate their marketing budget to the best-performing, most efficient sources and make data-based decisions without compromising the user volume
- Prove to the ad networks that the influx of low-performing users are actually the result of fraudulent activities among their inventory sources
- Limit costs resulting from any revenue events
- Initiated real-time blacklisting to eliminate device farms and other low-converting fraudulent sources
- Identified the sources stealing attribution from already-converted organic users
- Developed a transparent “partner dashboard” to provide ad networks with real-time feedback about their suppliers
- Established automated deductions to charge back the budget spent on fraudulent activities
Cost of Event Purchase (CPA)
You lose $1 out of every $3 to ad fraud.
Make your investment more efficient by ensuring you are getting real users. Schedule a free consultancy now and learn what Interceptd can do for you.