Retail Coupon App | Case Study
Saved $130K+ ad budget from mobile ad fraud in 90 days.
A Retail Coupon App wanted to determine the cause of a decrease in new organic users, and to optimize event conversions originating from inventory sources.
- Assure correct measurement of all channels accurately and transparently to protect our customer’s marketing data
- Identify the sources stealing attribution from already- converted organic users
- Identify why a huge number of events are coming from such a small amount of installs
- Initiated real-time blacklisting of click-spamming sources to prevent any increases in organic cannibalization problems
- Arranged meetings with ad networks to constructively identify fraudulent suppliers
- Developed a transparent “partner dashboard” to provide ad networks with real-time feedback about their suppliers
Savings on their ad spend, which the customer redirected to more efficient ad sources, increasing the quality of users.
Cost of Event Purchase (CPA)
Average 30.9% decrease in the cost of each purchase event.
Clean Installs increased from 68% to 91% in just 4 weeks.
You lose $1 out of every $3 to ad fraud.
Make your investment more efficient by ensuring you are getting real users. Schedule a free consultancy now and learn what Interceptd can do for you.