Software Test Engineer – Ankara, TR
“Is that an aircraft? Is that a bird flying towards us with lightning speed? Or is that a giant bug that we thought we fixed last sprint?” This would not have been said if there were hyper-deligent Test Engineers who take QA really really really seriously. To prevent these types of circumstances, we are looking for experienced QA and Test Engineers.
Who we are,
Interceptd is a state of the art software company focused on detecting fraud within mobile app marketing. Our deterministic and probabilistic fraud detection software makes us one of the rare SaaS (Security as a Service) solutions in mobile app performance marketing. Backed by our data science and machine learning tools, Interceptd stays on top of the latest trends in mobile app marketing fraud.
Interceptd’s unique position in the ecosystem allows us to provide real-time insights for marketers and their partners. We are growing globally with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Spain, and Turkey and more coming soon.
We are a product company. Everything we do is about creating a product that delights our customers with ease of use and helps them gain a competitive edge in mobile media and advertising through our technology. We release daily, meaning whatever you do gets deployed fast and you get results fast.
Who you are,
As a QA and Test Engineer, you plan and execute all QA activities related to Interceptd and peripheral integrations with partners.
As the mighty enforcer of high-quality user experience, you carry out end to end functional, performance, regression and user acceptance testing of underlying platforms.
Ideally, you are experienced in automation of end to end tests by using automation and load testing tools.
Your dedication to QA is important for Interceptd’s strategy and global success. Everything you do helps the development team and the clients around the world who depend on Interceptd’s immaculate protection.
You work side-by-side with a select team of developers, forensic mobile media auditors, product managers and customer success experts to drive global product quality.
As a QA and Test Engineer you:
- Have 3 years of Software Quality Assurance experience including Functional, Performance, Regression, Integration & End to End Testing using web-based frameworks (e.g. Cypress, Selenium)
- Are an excellent problem solver who is able to Investigate an issue, isolate its probable cause, and provide a reliable method for reproducing the issue
- Have a profound understanding of testing process & ability to formulate strong Test Cases
- Are experienced in Test Automation, Scripting & Performance Testing.
- Have a solid understanding of SQA automation and Load testing tools (ex. Selenium, Locust, JMeter)
- Have hands-on experience in Test Automation, Test Scripting, Scripting Languages (eg. Python, Ruby), Monitoring Tools and Test Data management
- Have carried out QA for API & Web Services (XML/REST/SOAP), Browser Specific Testing
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, MIS or similar area of study
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, TeamCity etc.) experience
Your Skill Set
- Having a passion for digital products
- Motivated to work in a startup environment
- Never-ending desire to grow and learn
- Ability to transform customer needs into software development stories
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience in agile software development processes
- Mobile Marketing knowledge is a plus
- Ad Tech knowledge strongly preferred
The opportunity to be a part of a team that is ahead of the international competition in terms of fraud know-how and product. Plus:
- Be part of our amazing culture!
- Work in a fast-paced development environment where you will see the results of your work immediately
- Casual startup environment with a result-oriented mentality
- Competitive base salary
- Medical benefits
- Enhance your experience via a team on the cutting edge of the mobile app marketing and advertising industry.
Başvurunuzu göndererek, belgede ve eklerinde yer alan tüm bilgilerin, ayrıca hakkınızda diğer kaynaklardan elde edilecek bilgilerin (örneğin referans olarak gösterdiğiniz kişilerin vereceği bilgiler, sosyal medya mecralarındaki alenileşmiş veriler) Apps Medya Teknoloji A.Ş. (ya da App Samurai Inc.) tarafından elde edilmesine, verilerin sunulma amacına uyumlu olarak iki yıl süreyle saklanmasına ve Apps Medya Teknoloji A.Ş. (App Samurai Inc) çalışanları, danışmanları ve dış hizmet sağlayıcıların ve herhangi üçüncü gerçek kişilerle ve kurumlarla paylaşılmasına rıza göstermektesiniz.Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu’nun 11. Maddesi kapsamındaki haklarınızı kullanabilirsiniz. Kanun kapsamında şirketimize başvurularınızı email@example.com e-posta adresine iletebilirsiniz. Şirketimize iletilen e-postalar en geç 30 gün içerisinde cevaplanacaktır. — By submitting your application you allow and give consent to Apps Medya Teknoloji A.Ş. and/or App Samurai Inc. to obtain, to retain for two years in line with the submission purposes of the data, to share with any third party (such as employees, consultants, service providers) with respect to the data included in your application and its annexes and/or data which could be obtained in other ways (from your references, information already available to public in social media platforms).You may exercise your rights granted to you under Article 11 of Law on Protection of Personal Data and GDPR and any other personal data protection rule or regulation that we may be a subject to. You can always contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. E-mails sent to the company will be answered at most within 30 days.