Mobile Advertising Fraud Prevention Pre-sales Consultant
Mobile app advertising is booming and so are the fraudsters. Fraudsters fool and hurt everybody including the advertisers trying to reach real people, ad-networks trying to provide high-quality inventory, attribution and data partners trying to create a fair eco-system, and publishers trying to maximize their earnings.
Would you like to be a part of the solution?
Interceptd is a state of the art software company focused on detecting fraud within mobile app marketing. Our deterministic and probabilistic fraud detection software makes us one of the rare SaaS (Security as a Service) solutions in mobile app performance marketing. Backed by our data science and machine learning tools, Interceptd stays on top of the latest trends in mobile app marketing fraud.
Interceptd’s unique position in the ecosystem allows un to provide real-time insights for marketers and their partners.
We are a healthy and growing global company with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Spain, and Turkey.
Our sales solutions engineers and fraud consultants work directly with our sales team to showcase the value of Interceptd’s fraud prevention tools and features.
You are an accomplished performance marketer with hands-on UA experience.
You are a technical expert and a trusted advisor in all phases of the user acquisition efforts. This includes technical consulting, sales support, client on-boarding, and custom reporting analysis for post-sales data evaluation and fraud detection optimization.
A Pre-sales Manager is:
- A friendly, confident, and informative customer-facing expert;
- A data analysis and reporting wizard; and
- A trusted fraud expert who helps keep advertisers safe.
Everything we do is about creating a product that delights our customers to help them gain a competitive edge by implementing our technology.
As a sales engineer and anti-fraud consultant, your day to day mission involves demonstrating our software solution and explaining our fraud detection proprietary technology to prospective clients.
Additionally, we will need your data analysis and reporting skills to uncover insights from customer fraud detection campaigns and create custom reports to help our customers visualize their data, to help everyone understand what is happening.
You will work side-by-side with a select team of professionals including; sales, product, and customer success experts to drive global product success.
On a typical week, you will:
- Be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote sales, customer retention, trust, loyalty, and reliance;
- Work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the Interceptd platform;
- Provide reporting, insights, and answers to customers with the goal of keeping the customers satisfied with Interceptd;
- Assist customers to plan and understand the best ways to utilize Interceptd, based on their unique business needs or business plans;
- Communicate technical items to both technical and non-technical audiences alike, both orally and in writing;
- Technically troubleshoot and accurately escalate any customer-facing issues while managing accurate and timely communication with the customer;
- Evangelize the ad-fraud problem and Interceptd’s unique solution;
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to assist in defining custom requirements for new and existing customers;
- Partner with Interceptd engineering, data science, and product teams to develop custom solutions and resolve issues during the sales cycle;
- Prepare and deliver live product demonstrations to prospective clients;
- Support pre-sales efforts for RFI and RFP submissions;
- Provide subject matter expertise to Interceptd account teams and customers in terms of best practices and capabilities to ensure balanced revenue strategies;
- Provide code samples to the clients during the implementation of Interceptd SDK; and
- Provide internal training to sales and account management teams.
- A competitive salary package with sales bonus incentives;
- A unique experience to work for a cutting edge mobile marketing fraud software solution;
- The opportunity to be a part of a team that is ahead of the international competition in terms of fraud know-how and product development;
- An opportunity to learn the infrastructure of the mobile ad-tech industry with an expert who has a proven track record for success; and
- The opportunity to work for an international company with a global customer and employee footprint in beautiful Boulder, Colorado.
Başvurunuzu göndererek, belgede ve eklerinde yer alan tüm bilgilerin, ayrıca hakkınızda diğer kaynaklardan elde edilecek bilgilerin (örneğin referans olarak gösterdiğiniz kişilerin vereceği bilgiler, sosyal medya mecralarındaki alenileşmiş veriler) Apps Medya Teknoloji A.Ş. (ya da App Samurai Inc.) tarafından elde edilmesine, verilerin sunulma amacına uyumlu olarak iki yıl süreyle saklanmasına ve Apps Medya Teknoloji A.Ş. (App Samurai Inc) çalışanları, danışmanları ve dış hizmet sağlayıcıların ve herhangi üçüncü gerçek kişilerle ve kurumlarla paylaşılmasına rıza göstermektesiniz.Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu’nun 11. Maddesi kapsamındaki haklarınızı kullanabilirsiniz. Kanun kapsamında şirketimize başvurularınızı firstname.lastname@example.org e-posta adresine iletebilirsiniz. Şirketimize iletilen e-postalar en geç 30 gün içerisinde cevaplanacaktır. — By submitting your application you allow and give consent to Apps Medya Teknoloji A.Ş. and/or App Samurai Inc. to obtain, to retain for two years in line with the submission purposes of the data, to share with any third party (such as employees, consultants, service providers) with respect to the data included in your application and its annexes and/or data which could be obtained in other ways (from your references, information already available to public in social media platforms).You may exercise your rights granted to you under Article 11 of Law on Protection of Personal Data and GDPR and any other personal data protection rule or regulation that we may be a subject to. You can always contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. E-mails sent to the company will be answered at most within 30 days.