Event Marketing Specialist – San Francisco, US
Let’s get this party started!
Professional events, organizations, seminars, workshops, fire-side chats, company events are all instrumental bringing together the brightest minds and create an opportunity to help them get better at what they do.
We need an experienced event marketing specialist in our marketing team to plan and execute relevant events all year around.
Who We Are
Interceptd is a state of the art software company focused on detecting fraud within mobile app marketing. Our deterministic and probabilistic fraud detection software makes us one of the rare SaaS (Security as a Service) solutions in mobile app performance marketing. Backed by our data science and machine learning tools, Interceptd stays on top of the latest trends in mobile app marketing fraud.
Interceptd’s unique position in the ecosystem allows us to provide real-time insights for marketers and their partners. We are growing globally with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Spain, and Turkey and more coming soon.
We are a product company. Everything we do is about creating a product that delights our customers with ease of use and helps them gain a competitive edge in mobile media and advertising through our technology. We release daily, meaning whatever you do gets deployed fast and you get results fast.
The event planning specialist works directly with the marketing and sales teams in addition to collaborating with cross-functional teams relevant to our event’s strategy.
You work side-by-side with a select team of developers, forensic mobile media auditors, product managers and customer success experts to drive global product success.
What you do:
- Planning and executing yearly event calendar and stay organized on deadlines
- Keep track of contracts pertaining to event-related vendors, venues, and key contacts with legal team
- Oversee all aspects of internal and external event planning – coordinate logistics to include registration, attendee tracking, presentation, and promotional materials, accommodation and travel
- Procure, coordinate and manage vendor services
- Research potential events and evaluate alternatives based on data
- Conduct pre/post-event evaluations
- 3+ years of experience in planning, coordinating, and leading event sponsorships and in-house events globally.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Marketing, Communication or Public Relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to details
- Willing to travel when needed
- Positive, upbeat attitude with the ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently to hit deadlines and take ownership of all event sponsorships and in-house events worldwide
Who you are:
- Have a passion for digital products
- Motivated to work in a startup environment
- Never-ending desire to grow and learn
- Ability to transform customer needs into relevant stories
- Understanding of marketing mix and lifecycle
- Mobile Marketing knowledge is a plus
- Ad Tech knowledge strongly preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of product management, or convince us 3 years experience is irrelevant for you.
The opportunity to be a part of a team that is ahead of the international competition in terms of fraud know-how and product. Plus:
- A competitive salary package
- A unique experience to work for a cutting edge mobile marketing fraud software solution;
- The opportunity to be a part of a team that is ahead of the international competition in terms of fraud know-how and product development;An opportunity to learn the infrastructure of the mobile ad-tech industry with an expert who has a proven track record for success
Başvurunuzu göndererek, belgede ve eklerinde yer alan tüm bilgilerin, ayrıca hakkınızda diğer kaynaklardan elde edilecek bilgilerin (örneğin referans olarak gösterdiğiniz kişilerin vereceği bilgiler, sosyal medya mecralarındaki alenileşmiş veriler) Apps Medya Teknoloji A.Ş. (ya da App Samurai Inc.) tarafından elde edilmesine, verilerin sunulma amacına uyumlu olarak iki yıl süreyle saklanmasına ve Apps Medya Teknoloji A.Ş. (App Samurai Inc) çalışanları, danışmanları ve dış hizmet sağlayıcıların ve herhangi üçüncü gerçek kişilerle ve kurumlarla paylaşılmasına rıza göstermektesiniz.Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu’nun 11. Maddesi kapsamındaki haklarınızı kullanabilirsiniz. Kanun kapsamında şirketimize başvurularınızı firstname.lastname@example.org e-posta adresine iletebilirsiniz. Şirketimize iletilen e-postalar en geç 30 gün içerisinde cevaplanacaktır. — By submitting your application you allow and give consent to Apps Medya Teknoloji A.Ş. and/or App Samurai Inc. to obtain, to retain for two years in line with the submission purposes of the data, to share with any third party (such as employees, consultants, service providers) with respect to the data included in your application and its annexes and/or data which could be obtained in other ways (from your references, information already available to public in social media platforms).You may exercise your rights granted to you under Article 11 of Law on Protection of Personal Data and GDPR and any other personal data protection rule or regulation that we may be a subject to. You can always contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. E-mails sent to the company will be answered at most within 30 days.