Digital Marketing Lead – Ankara, TR
Knowledge is power!
You can help people learn what they don’t know what they need to know and what they think is true but just isn’t so.
Who we are:
Interceptd is a state of the art software company focused on detecting fraud within mobile app marketing. Our deterministic and probabilistic fraud detection software makes us one of the rare SaaS (Security as a Service) solutions in mobile app performance marketing. Backed by our data science and machine learning tools, Interceptd stays on top of the latest trends in mobile app marketing fraud.
Interceptd’s unique position in the ecosystem allows us to provide real-time insights for marketers and their partners. We are growing globally with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Spain, and Turkey and more coming soon.
We are a product company. Everything we do is about creating a product that delights our customers with ease of use and helps them gain a competitive edge in mobile media and advertising through our technology. We release daily, meaning whatever you do gets deployed fast and you get results fast.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in managing, creating, and executing digital marketing strategies including SEO, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Performance Marketing, Content Marketing, Event Marketing, and Digital PR.
- You have experience in leading a global marketing team to achieve business objectives
- You have excellence of knowledge in Google Analytics, Data Studio, Google Adwords, and most of the digital marketing tools
- You are able to provide leadership and mentorship with an extensive product marketing knowledge and experience
- You have strong analytical skills and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance
- You are able to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels
- You have exceptional communication and collaboration skills both at the executive level, and with cross-functional teams.
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have experience in managing sizeable digital budget
- You enjoy uncovering the story behind marketing data
- You have the ability to coordinate between multiple teams across the organization
What you do:
- Reporting directly to Marketing Manager to evaluate the realizations of operations, team performance, and overall product strategies
- Leading the marketing team to plan their responsibilities and to support their team communication
- Managing strategies for all marketing channels including SEO, Content Marketing, Performance Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media, Event Management, and Digital PR
- Developing optimization insights and lead KPIs to enhance marketing efforts across a variety of marketing tactics
- Managing the marketing budget and analyzing the data to understand our performance marketing funnel and identifying opportunities for growth
- Optimizing the marketing channels in time by deep-diving in data and by working closely with the team
- Analyzing cross channel performance to mine performance insights
- Working closely with other departments to understand the needs and getting timely actions as needed
- Continually evaluate competitors and industry trends
The opportunity to be a part of a team that is ahead of the international competition in terms of fraud know-how and product. Plus:
- A competitive salary package
- A unique experience to work for a cutting edge mobile marketing fraud software solution;
- The opportunity to be a part of a team that is ahead of the international competition in terms of fraud know-how and product development;
- An opportunity to learn the infrastructure of the mobile ad-tech industry with an expert who has a proven track record for success
Başvurunuzu göndererek, belgede ve eklerinde yer alan tüm bilgilerin, ayrıca hakkınızda diğer kaynaklardan elde edilecek bilgilerin (örneğin referans olarak gösterdiğiniz kişilerin vereceği bilgiler, sosyal medya mecralarındaki alenileşmiş veriler) Apps Medya Teknoloji A.Ş. (ya da App Samurai Inc.) tarafından elde edilmesine, verilerin sunulma amacına uyumlu olarak iki yıl süreyle saklanmasına ve Apps Medya Teknoloji A.Ş. (App Samurai Inc) çalışanları, danışmanları ve dış hizmet sağlayıcıların ve herhangi üçüncü gerçek kişilerle ve kurumlarla paylaşılmasına rıza göstermektesiniz.Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu’nun 11. Maddesi kapsamındaki haklarınızı kullanabilirsiniz. Kanun kapsamında şirketimize başvurularınızı email@example.com e-posta adresine iletebilirsiniz. Şirketimize iletilen e-postalar en geç 30 gün içerisinde cevaplanacaktır. — By submitting your application you allow and give consent to Apps Medya Teknoloji A.Ş. and/or App Samurai Inc. to obtain, to retain for two years in line with the submission purposes of the data, to share with any third party (such as employees, consultants, service providers) with respect to the data included in your application and its annexes and/or data which could be obtained in other ways (from your references, information already available to public in social media platforms).You may exercise your rights granted to you under Article 11 of Law on Protection of Personal Data and GDPR and any other personal data protection rule or regulation that we may be a subject to. You can always contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. E-mails sent to the company will be answered at most within 30 days.