Data Engineer – Ankara, TR
A solid foundation and reliable structure is the most essential component when you want to build something that’s big enough now, will be big enough tomorrow and can expand infinitely as time goes to eternity.
Let’s see how high we can climb.
Who We Are
Interceptd is a state of the art software company focused on detecting fraud within mobile app marketing. Our deterministic and probabilistic fraud detection software makes us one of the rare SaaS (Security as a Service) solutions in mobile app performance marketing. Backed by our data science and machine learning tools, Interceptd stays on top of the latest trends in mobile app marketing fraud.
Interceptd’s unique position in the ecosystem allows us to provide real-time insights for marketers and their partners. We are growing globally with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Spain, and Turkey and more coming soon.
We are a product company. Everything we do is about creating a product that delights our customers with ease of use and helps them gain a competitive edge in mobile media and advertising through our technology. We release daily, meaning whatever you do gets deployed fast and you get results fast.
Who You Are
As a Data Engineer, you have built customer-facing large scale cloud infrastructures, worked with pipelines and understand micro-service architecture built on AWS.
You take responsibility and ownership of large data sets and their integrity, build the data infrastructure that powers the products that hundreds of customers use on a daily basis around the world, implement data pipelines that feed into or from critical data systems on AWS and design the optimal data/database schemes for mission-critical and non-mission critical use cases based on parameters including cost, speed and redundancy.
Your dedication to solid data engineering practices is important for Interceptd’s product strategy and success. Everything you do helps the development team and the customers around the world who depend on Interceptd’s immaculate protection from mobile advertising and traffic fraud.
You work side-by-side with a select team of developers, forensic mobile media auditors, product managers and customer success experts to drive global product quality.
On a Day to Day Basis, you will:
- Design and develop new frameworks or tools to help teams make data-informed decisions rapidly
- Design and implement the ETL pipelines in data warehouse and other BI solutions
- Create a streamlined interface that delivers Data-As-A-Service to internal technical and business teams
- Build distributed backend systems serving real-time analytics and other features on a large scale
- Keep up-to-date with emerging data engineering patterns and new cloud architectures
- Scale data pipelines and databases smoothly in a cost-effective way, assist with making decisions to extend or migrate existing data pipelines
- Design, deploy and maintain distributed data stores that support large-scale processing or enrichment
Who you are:
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience in Data Engineering working with large scale data-driven systems.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and query authoring (SQL)
- Experience with ETL design, implementation, maintenance and familiar with at least one data pipeline framework like Airflow
- Experience and working knowledge with Big Data frameworks like Hive, Spark, Presto, Hadoop, MapReduce, etc.
- Proficient in at least one programming language for data engineering (e.g. Java/Scala/Python)
- Experience working with AWS big data technologies (EMR, Redshift, S3)
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- Experience designing and deploying high-performance data processing systems with reliable data validation, monitoring and logging practices
- Rigor in high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and detail-oriented
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or Mathematics, or equivalent experience
Your Personal Skill Set
- Have a passion for digital products
- Motivated to work in a startup environment
- Never-ending desire to grow and learn
- Ability to transform customer needs into software development stories
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience in agile software development processes
- Mobile Marketing knowledge is a plus
- Ad Tech knowledge strongly preferred
The opportunity to be a part of a team that is ahead of the international competition in terms of fraud know-how and product. Plus:
- Data. Copious amount of data available to you as a data analyst. If we store it, you access it
- Be part of our amazing culture!
- Work in a fast-paced development environment where you will see the results of your work immediately
- Casual startup environment with a result-oriented mentality
- Competitive base salary
- Medical benefits
- Enhance your experience via a team on the cutting edge of the mobile app marketing and advertising industry.
Başvurunuzu göndererek, belgede ve eklerinde yer alan tüm bilgilerin, ayrıca hakkınızda diğer kaynaklardan elde edilecek bilgilerin (örneğin referans olarak gösterdiğiniz kişilerin vereceği bilgiler, sosyal medya mecralarındaki alenileşmiş veriler) Apps Medya Teknoloji A.Ş. (ya da App Samurai Inc.) tarafından elde edilmesine, verilerin sunulma amacına uyumlu olarak iki yıl süreyle saklanmasına ve Apps Medya Teknoloji A.Ş. (App Samurai Inc) çalışanları, danışmanları ve dış hizmet sağlayıcıların ve herhangi üçüncü gerçek kişilerle ve kurumlarla paylaşılmasına rıza göstermektesiniz.Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu’nun 11. Maddesi kapsamındaki haklarınızı kullanabilirsiniz. Kanun kapsamında şirketimize başvurularınızı firstname.lastname@example.org e-posta adresine iletebilirsiniz. Şirketimize iletilen e-postalar en geç 30 gün içerisinde cevaplanacaktır. — By submitting your application you allow and give consent to Apps Medya Teknoloji A.Ş. and/or App Samurai Inc. to obtain, to retain for two years in line with the submission purposes of the data, to share with any third party (such as employees, consultants, service providers) with respect to the data included in your application and its annexes and/or data which could be obtained in other ways (from your references, information already available to public in social media platforms).You may exercise your rights granted to you under Article 11 of Law on Protection of Personal Data and GDPR and any other personal data protection rule or regulation that we may be a subject to. You can always contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. E-mails sent to the company will be answered at most within 30 days.