Content Marketing Specialist – San Francisco, US
Knowledge is power!
You can help people learn what they don’t know, what they need to know and what they think is true but just isn’t so.
We are looking for an experienced content marketing specialist in our marketing team to understand and deliver the content that provides the highest value for our existing and new customers who are highly proficient in mobile marketing.
Who We Are:
Interceptd is a state of the art software company focused on detecting fraud within mobile app marketing. Our deterministic and probabilistic fraud detection software makes us one of the rare SaaS (Security as a Service) solutions in mobile app performance marketing. Backed by our data science and machine learning tools, Interceptd stays on top of the latest trends in mobile app marketing fraud.
Interceptd’s unique position in the ecosystem allows us to provide real-time insights for marketers and their partners. We are growing globally with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Spain, and Turkey and more coming soon.
We are a product company. Everything we do is about creating a product that delights our customers with ease of use and helps them gain a competitive edge in mobile media and advertising through our technology. We release daily, meaning whatever you do gets deployed fast and you get results fast.
The event planning specialist works directly with the marketing and sales teams in addition to collaborating with cross-functional teams relevant to our event’s strategy.
You work side-by-side with a select team of developers, forensic mobile media auditors, product managers and customer success experts to drive global product success.
What you do:
- Create and edit content based on PR needs and SEO recommendations
- Create and edit for non-blog-related content, including podcasts, webinars, presentations, emails, social copy, landing pages, product sheets
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Distribute content in the best channels to get the most out of content creation efforts
- Act as a liaison for content contributors company-wide
- 5+ years of experience in creating technical and editorial content
- Truly excellent command of written American English (writing and editing). The clean copy is a requisite.
- Has the ability of visualization of complex data to make it understandable to the audience
- Has a basic background and understanding of SEO best practices with a willingness to grow.
- Has a working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Is a creative thinker who can create engaging content for a wide variety of audiences and industries
- Has the ability to write simply and clearly on a wide variety of subjects
- Can work independently to hit deadlines and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Has exceptional writing skills and the ability to quickly get up-to-speed on and produce knowledgeable content on the unfamiliar subject matter
- Is willing to teach yourself new things and push through challenging topics
- Attention to detail and the ability to spot errors, typos, and inconsistencies
- Like to collaborate and work as part of a team
- Has a willingness and ability to “go where the needs are” — whether that’s writing work, distribution work, or a mixture of the two.
Who you are:
- Have a passion for digital products
- Motivated to work in a startup environment
- Never-ending desire to grow and learn
- Ability to transform customer needs into relevant stories
- Understanding of marketing mix and lifecycle
- Mobile Marketing knowledge is a plus
- Ad Tech knowledge strongly preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of product management, or convince us 3 years experience is irrelevant for you.
The opportunity to be a part of a team that is ahead of the international competition in terms of fraud know-how and product. Plus:
- A competitive salary package
- A unique experience to work for a cutting edge mobile marketing fraud software solution;
- The opportunity to be a part of a team that is ahead of the international competition in terms of fraud know-how and product development;
- An opportunity to learn the infrastructure of the mobile ad-tech industry with an expert who has a proven track record for success
Başvurunuzu göndererek, belgede ve eklerinde yer alan tüm bilgilerin, ayrıca hakkınızda diğer kaynaklardan elde edilecek bilgilerin (örneğin referans olarak gösterdiğiniz kişilerin vereceği bilgiler, sosyal medya mecralarındaki alenileşmiş veriler) Apps Medya Teknoloji A.Ş. (ya da App Samurai Inc.) tarafından elde edilmesine, verilerin sunulma amacına uyumlu olarak iki yıl süreyle saklanmasına ve Apps Medya Teknoloji A.Ş. (App Samurai Inc) çalışanları, danışmanları ve dış hizmet sağlayıcıların ve herhangi üçüncü gerçek kişilerle ve kurumlarla paylaşılmasına rıza göstermektesiniz.Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu’nun 11. Maddesi kapsamındaki haklarınızı kullanabilirsiniz. Kanun kapsamında şirketimize başvurularınızı firstname.lastname@example.org e-posta adresine iletebilirsiniz. Şirketimize iletilen e-postalar en geç 30 gün içerisinde cevaplanacaktır. — By submitting your application you allow and give consent to Apps Medya Teknoloji A.Ş. and/or App Samurai Inc. to obtain, to retain for two years in line with the submission purposes of the data, to share with any third party (such as employees, consultants, service providers) with respect to the data included in your application and its annexes and/or data which could be obtained in other ways (from your references, information already available to public in social media platforms).You may exercise your rights granted to you under Article 11 of Law on Protection of Personal Data and GDPR and any other personal data protection rule or regulation that we may be a subject to. You can always contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. E-mails sent to the company will be answered at most within 30 days.